WHITE KNIGHTS WORLD WIDE

WHITE KNIGHTS WORLD WIDE

Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Knights Honor

A Knights Honor

This time, I shall certainly win,
No greater task for my sin,
My sword and armor are strong,
My love and knowledge isn't wrong,

I fight to reap what they sow,
They killed for a mere show,
Not for money or food,
But only to ease their mood,

I will fight the evil I hate,
My sword shall end their fate,
My right shall be their wrong,
Their shackles shall sing my song,

They are not humane,
They fight as if insane,
Enjoyed being in control,
Now the lack is taking its toll,

An easy detail they thought,
As if victory is bought,
Dare not deny a knight,
For you will lose the fight,

Cowards they are as they run,
Tripping towards the western sun,
Not an honorable bone exists,
Now shackled ankles and wrists,

They thought freedom was free,
But it doesn't matter to me,
For when there is wrong,
I'll be there before long.

No comments:

Post a Comment