The oath of the chivalry in the White Knights Germany:
I here by swear and promise as a White Knight to help to fight against the white genocide and to tell the world what is really happening in south Africa to stop the killing of the white south African people and to stop the farm killing that is happening every Day,Hour,Minute and Second.
*A White knight who has joined is first and foremost a servant-and specifically a servant to help to fight this course. The very word White knight means servant. to ever be a good white knight and true,
* The knight is on the side of good, that is, light, life,protect ,loyal and Honor and love of his fellow man and brotherhood. The White knight loves truth, as lies are a dis-service to the knight's fellow man, a denial of the love and service the knight owes to all, representing reality as it is to the best of his ability.
reverent and generous,
* Reverence is an act of love, showing love for one's fellows by not deriding their most deeply held beliefs, and love for the gift of life, in appreciating the grandeur of that gift. Generosity in spirit, in being willing to grant politeness to all, respect to rank, and consideration for the opinions of others, is just as important as generosity of possesions, the largesse that shows strength of character in the open handed nature of the giver. It is to give more than is expected in all things.
shield of the weak,
* It is the duty of a white knight, and his priveledge, to grant equity in human relationships through the application of his own effort. Where right is made by might, one's fellows are reduced to counters in a game of possesions. Where might protects right, giving the widow and orphan a voice to equal the strongest of us, then love has made us all the greater. Only the weak feel the need to control. The strong set us free. This is the greatest love.
obedient to my liege,
* To provide good service, one must obey. To subordinate one's own desires to those of your lord is to be servicable and reverent towards one's oath. To sacrifice one's own interests for those of your people, your Country or your group is love.
foremost in battle,
* To be foremost in battle means that you hold your own life as little, but your love as all. Thus, the spirit triumphs over transient flesh and though the body die, the spirit is eternal.
courteous at all times,
* Politeness, Respect, and Reverence show care for the perceptions of other people, one's superiors, and the ultimate love that is what we champion. Who ever does not agree to this may leave this group of the white knights
champion of the right and the good.
*Anyone has some power to choose either light, goodness and love, or darkness, fear and the wrong. We choose to be champions, might standing up to hold for the positive, life-affirming stature of existence.
Thus swear I, N.
*We freely set ourselves upon this course, binding ourselves to the light as strongly as we are capable of. The qualifications mentioned by the white Knights:
Right mindful of your prowess on the field, and responsive to the wishes of your peers, we are minded to have you as a white knight.
*You must be physically capable if you are to enforce right with your might. Those who are worthy are seen as such by those around them. The White Knights believes in your suitability. Know that to wear the belt and chain of a knight is to hold a sacred trust; that the obligations of knighthood will demand your efforts every moment of your life.
*Your knighthood is a set of duties, ones that you are bound to in all your life. The belt and chain are prowess and fealty, service-ability and service. They are sacred trusts because they serve life, light and love.
A WHITE knight of the Society must be respectful of all religions, never offending the faith of another.
*Offending the faith of another is to deny the good in it's expression by another.
A white knight must respect all those who are weak or defenseless, whether because of age, infirmity, poverty, or vow, and be steadfast in defending them.
*Serving one's fellows is an expression of the great love. Might defending the right means to grant life to others. Right subordinate to might is simply to live for common gain. This is to treat others as things, not persons, and that denies life to them. The reasons for another's helplessness do not affect the nature of this decision.
A white knight must love his people and his country, and fulfill most faithfully his feudal duties to his people and people in need.
*To keep one's promises is to preserve truth. To fulfill duties to the brotherhood and fellowship , to perform service to your group and this is one form of love's expression.
His word must be dependable beyond doubt or question. He must never flee from the face of his foes. He must be generous to all. And, always and everywhere, he must be the champion of the right and the good.
*To deny truth is to misrepresent reality to one's fellows. This can only harm. To flee from foes demonstrates fear, which arises from thoughts of personal gain. The love for one's fellow fighters, one's group , demand self sacrifice. Generosity is another form of demonstrating love through self-sacrifice. And to champion the right and the good is to show love in it's purest form.
The Laws of the Society and the customs of the BROTHERHOOD require that a WHITE knight be prow, as you have demonstrated you are upon the field; that a WHITE knight be courteous, as you have shown yourself to be and as these noble gentleman (and ladies) attest; and that a WHITE knight be loyal to his COUNTRY and the Society.
*To champion others you must have the ability to affect outcomes. In the position of a White knight, this means training for combat, training to create ease for others in social situations, and training of the spirit to maintain loyalty to lady, lord, people and the ideals of the light.
Wear this belt in token of your prowess.
*The belt is to remind you that training of mind, body, and spirit are neccesary to provide service to love and the light.
*The chain is there to remind you that you have bound yourself in this course, that you have a commitment.
If spurs are available, they may be buckled on as the white knight and brotherhood says:
Wear these spurs in outward token of your new station.
*To teach and inspire others by your example, you are given an outward symbol so that others may know what it means to be this kind of servant, and desire to emulate your own behaviour. This is a weighty responsibility, as it multiplies each of your actions in the actions others model on you.
Bear your sword with strength, so disposing your heart to goodness that you never use (it/this sword or any other) to injure anyone unjustly, but always use it to defend the just and right.
*Your might is there to serve others, to protect, not to harm. There are those who are not serving the light, and your efforts should always be bent to preserve those not able to protect themselves from them, not to gain ascendancy and glorify yourself.
Since life arose, there has been a quality to it called tropism. This is the tendency of life to seek light and warmth and to avoid darkness, cold and pain. This quality becomes more and more elaborated as life itself increases in complexity, but the first principles have not changed. Chivalry is the glorious expression of these life affirming principles in the spirit of man. Let your own toasts include the Oldest Toast of all. To life!