WHITE KNIGHTS WORLD WIDE

WHITE KNIGHTS WORLD WIDE

Tuesday 11 March 2014

When you're fighting in a war far away

When you're fighting in a war far away, it helps to have the hearts of your friends and loved ones with you.


My Brother


I am so very proud
Of how he turned out to be
He is out there standing his ground
Fighting for our country
I could not ask for a better man
To be in my family
I am glad God had this plan
For me to have a brother like thee
We may not have got along
And we may have had our fights
But we turned out to be strong
And stand up for what is right
We got raised by the best
And I know my brother will agree
They put us to the test
To make sure we could be all we could be
I just want my brother to know
That deep down in my heart
There is a special glow
That gets bigger when we're apart
It is a glow of love for you
That can not be explained
And it will go through
Anything that gets in its way
So just remember this
That I am always here
And I will always wish
That we will always be near

No comments:

Post a Comment