WHITE KNIGHTS WORLD WIDE

WHITE KNIGHTS WORLD WIDE

Saturday 15 March 2014

Violence Against Whites

Category Archives: South Africa

“We did everything we did because they were white,”

Reynierse asked: “But instead you rape a mother, kill her one-year-old baby, and all that for two rings and a cellphone?” Then Kekana said he would not answer the questions Reynierse put to him. He later said to Reynierse: “In … Continue reading
Posted in South Africa | Tagged , | Leave a comment

South Africa’s black president says he used to put curses on white people

I don’t really have a tag for witchcraft, maybe I need one. South Africa’s president Jacob Zuma has told how he used to practise witchcraft against white people. Speaking in his native Zulu language at a pre-election rally in the … Continue reading
Posted in South Africa | Tagged , , | 1 Comment

“Today I am going to kill you, white bastard!”

“I am always attentive when I go to the cemetery. I kept looking around me as we walked to the grave and put down the flowers.” Afterwards the Saaymans walked back to the car, where a man emerged from a … Continue reading
Posted in South Africa | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

“See this skin? This is white. We are not afraid of this colour any more. We are in charge now. My skin is brown”.

“I am not afraid of your skin. You whites aren’t in charge any more. We are in charge now and my skin is brown”Black Edenvale cops accused of racially abusing and assaulting two young white men in Edenvale, South Africa … Continue reading
Posted in South Africa | Tagged | Leave a comment

Red October: We Are All Boers!

VAW would like to express solidarity with all white South Africans who took to the streets to protest the spiralling epidemic of black-on-white genocide in a series of co-ordinated marches around the world called Red October. Hopefully this will become … Continue reading

No comments:

Post a Comment